Galpin Auto Sports
Galpin Auto Sports is looking to hire a Service Advisor who has a strong sales background and expertise.
Adviser greets and consults customers on performance upgrades and modifications, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, and field service calls.
• Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
• Inspect vehicle and appropriately fill out write up sheet.
• Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the upgrades and modifications recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
• Check on progress of upgrades to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
• Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure upgrades and/or modifications are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
Must have Skills;
• High Performance
• High CSI
• Strong Follow up
• Great Customer Skills
• Great Attitude
• Basic Automotive Knowledge
• Valid Driver's License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status